2010年12月31日 星期五

Sorry, my darling ..I Love You..

How do I start talking about this issue?
Guilt, remorse, sad .. all rushed to me ..
Alex, you really know what you're doing it?
Make to your loved one crying, make her fear bout love..
Is your responsibility?   Alex you are bad!! Reflect on yourself ..!! Please!!!!
I'm sorry, my darling, my deepest love is still you ..
You are in my heart, status as unchanged.I was wrong! is outrageous!!
Baby, I hope you can forgive me ..Communication, we must have each other.
Please let me inside to your world ..  let me know everything about you .. I love you ..Jamy..


4 則留言:

  1. hm.. 1st wat i hav to say to u is.. ya, i really got a LIL bit disappointed to you.. but after we 'settle' tat kind of matter last9, now im feeling good thn yerterday. As u know, im not a strong gal like wat i always is. So plz don simply get hurts to me. we will nvr know wat we get at the end of our fututeS, future good or bad future, we cant get know to it, in this while. I am juz wish 4 us, have a good future n u are the last in my life.

    回覆刪除
  2. oh yaa.. another one--- tat cool pic so weird laaaaaaa.. change to another handsome pic laa dear.......aiyoo

    回覆刪除